Welcome to our Parish website!
If you are attending Mass in person, please follow the Guidelines:
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- To attend you must register by 2 pm the day prior to the Mass you want to attend.
- Weekend and Monday Mass must be registered by Friday at 2 pm.
- To register email email@example.com or call the main office, 203-235-6381.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter and exit the church.
- No singing or music during the Mass.
- Communion will be distributed in hand only.
- Please stay keep checking back for updates. Stay safe everyone and may God continue to bless everyone.
- Father Sievel will be celebrating Mass via Live stream on the Parish Facebook page on Sunday at 8:45 am. The video will be on this website page at 10am and can be viewed anytime.
- Lectio Divina is currently meeting on ZOOM. Contact the parish office for details.
- Please know that you can continue your weekly offertory by mail, office door slot, through the Offertory boxes at the entrances to all churches or through our online parish giving.
- Faith Formation is ONLINE this year! Go to the Faith Formation Home Page for more information
Message from Father Sievel:
We live in uncertain times. The election is a scant few days from now.
How can we live through these Corona Virus days? Where is God for us during these times?
The Incarnation teaches us that God-is-with-us in Christ who became one with us and for us.
Thus, in all times, especially these, God can be found. Some signs we can look for to affirm the presence of Christ: a careful respect and listening to people with whom we don’t agree politically or even morally.
This is important and one of the tasks of these days.
We can also pray for a deeper peace in our land and in our world. Prayer changes people and events.
May we all pray and listen to each other not just in these weeks but always.
Forward in Faith,
Father Tom Sievel, Pastor
The three churches rang their bells on Easter Day at Noon to proclaim the Resurrection and offer hope. (click here to hear it)
Please Update Your Parish Registration Form, you can return it in the collection basket or return to the Parish Office:
Parish Registration Form