Welcome to our Parish Website!
Our Lady Queen of Angels, a Roman Catholic parish, welcomes all and seeks to share the love of God through joyful celebration of the sacraments, proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and serving our diverse community.
Our 2022 Annual Parish Collection will run from September 5th through November 20th.
Thank You in advance for your continued support of our Parish.
Click image to donate directly through Parish Giving:
- When entering our Parish churches or buildings, masks are optional and will be left up to your discretion.
Thank you for all your patience during this pandemic!
- The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation has been lifted! We are looking forward to seeing more of our parishioners return to celebrate the Mass together!
- The Archdiocese would like to remind everyone though the risk of infection has diminished, yet, still remains, they ask that precaution be taken. This would include those suffering from a pre-existing condition, ill or homebound, caregivers, if tested positive for Covid-19, in quarantine, or reside with someone in quarantine. However, for those safely able to attend, watching Mass online or on TV is not a valid substitute.
- Those who are distributing Holy Communion should continue to wear a mask and sanitizing prior to distribution.
- Holy Water fonts are now in our Churches and Chapel. All are welcome to bring individual containers to fill. Holy water can also be obtained at the Main Office.
- Churches will continue to be cleaned after Masses
- The 8:45 am Sunday Mass will continue to be live streamed on the Parish Facebook page. The video will be on this website page following it can be viewed anytime.
- The Holy Eucharist is available to those who are homebound or not comfortable with returning to Mass yet. To arrange to have Communion come to you or if you would like to speak to a priest, please call the Main office.
|We invite you to join the Knights of Columbus in assisting the Ukrainian people by supporting their Ukraine Solidarity Fund, which will help provide temporary shelter, food, medical supplies, clothing, communications, and religious supplies to those displaced by the current conflict. Click here for more information or to make a donation.|