My reflection is:
Ten Thoughts to Help You Avoid Discouragement by Donna Fargo
1. Look at life as a journey, and enjoy the ride. Get the most out of the detours, and realize they’re sometimes necessary.￼
2. Do your best, but if what you’ve been doing has caused you discouragement, try a different approach. Be passionate about the process, but don’t be so attached to the outcome.
3. Wish the best for everyone, with no personal strings attached. Applaud someone else’s win as much as you would your own.
4. Trust that there’s a divine plan, that we don’t always know what’s best for us. A disappointment now could mean a victory later, so don’t be disappointed. There is usually a reason.
5. Ask no more of yourself than the best that you can do, and be satisfied with that. Be compassionate toward yourself as well as others. Know you’re calling, your gift, and do it well.
6. Don’t worry about something after it’s done; it’s out of your hands then, too late, over! Learn the lesson and move on.
7. Have the attitude that no one, except you, owes you anything. Give without expecting a thank you in return. But when someone does something for you, be appreciative of even the smallest gesture.
8. Choose your thoughts or your thoughts will choose you; they will free you or keep you bound. Educate your spirit and give it authority over your feelings.
9. Judge no one, and disappointment and forgiveness won’t be an issue. No one can let you down if you’re not leaning on them. People can’t hurt you unless you allow them to.
10. Love anyway… for no reason… and give… just because.￼￼
Wow there is a lot to think about…
Let our Spirit guide us