My reflection today:￼
“ Jesus, our Lord, this week you will give us the strength to grow in love. You will console us in the strength we have already. You will encourage us in our child like love and confidence in you. You will assure us that you care when we lie prostrate from exhaustion and hunger for a food we cannot buy.
Help us to understand all that you do for us these next few days, that we may rejoice in your presence and welcome the light of your truth. Amen” Rev. Isais Powers, C.P.￼￼
During this advent we are being called to a deeper relationship with our God. Jesus is calling us to recognize how much God loves us.￼￼
My reflection today:￼
Our Lady Queen of Angels
109 Goodwill Ave
Meriden, CT 06451
Parish Office: 203-235-6381
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
109 Goodwill Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
Saint Joseph Church
22 Goodwill Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
Holy Angels Church
585 Main St, Meriden, CT 06451
Weekend Mass Schedule
4:00 pm Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
5:15 pm Holy Angels Church
7:30 am Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
8:45 am Saint Joseph Church
10:00 am Holy Angels Church
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday: 7:30 am Saint Joseph Church (Temporary Change)
Tuesday: 7:30 am Saint Joseph Church
No Wednesday Mass
Thursday: 7:30 am Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
Friday: 7:30 am Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
Saturday:every other week (Temporary Change)
3:00 pm-3:30 pm Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
2021 Dates: Oct. 16th, Oct. 23rd, Nov. 6th, Nov. 20th, Dec. 4th and Dec. 18th
Confession and Adoration:
Monday:every other week (Temporary Change)
6-7 pm Holy Angels Church
2021 Dates: Oct. 18th, Nov. 1st, Nov. 15th, Nov. 29th and Dec. 13th.
- October 17, 2021
- My reflection: “The world will not fall apart or leave you behind if you allow...
- October 16, 2021
- My reflection: “May a spirit of grace and gratitude embrace you in its gentle...
- October 15, 2021
- My reflection: “Have confidence in yourself Have a very strong sense of purpose Never...
- October 14, 2021
- My reflection: “Have hope. Because it works wonders for those who have it. Be optimistic....
- October 13, 2021
- My reflection: As you reach forward with one hand, accept the advice of those who have gone...