Welcome to our 2021-2022 Faith Formation Program!
- All classes and events will be held in person at Holy Angels campus from 8:45-9:45am Sunday
- Revised dismissal procedure – Pick up will be Holy Angels Gym at 9:45 AM (after class).
- We would like families to attend the 10 am mass, especially if they are in a sacramental year.
- All students are expected to attend classes, mass and events.
- All students are encouraged to attend Faith Formation every year. If your child has not attended every year, he/she will be expected to complete an evaluation before entering our Confirmation Program.
- First Reconciliation and First Communion will be offered in 3rd grade. Parents of older students that would like their children to receive these sacraments must email the Faith Formation Director firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
- Join our Private Faith Formation Facebook Group *Required
- Sign up for My Parish App and join the “Faith Formation Parents” *Required
To join a group on My parish App: Download My Parish App by going here In the app there are 3 lines on the left side, click on them and Go to “find a parish” and search “Our Lady Queen of Angels, Meriden” and make that your favorite parish. In order to join a group you also have to create an account. After you create an account, go to groups on the home page. You will see “Faith Formation Parents” click on it to join.
- More information about this year’s Faith Formation Program
Information about Pflaum, the Faith Formation program we are using this year:
- Here is an overview of the Pflaum materials we use. Click here.
- Here is a weekly Gospel At Home Designed for busy families, it helps to understand what your kids are doing in class.
- Here is a brief description of the Pflaum Gospel materials
We are available and happy to answer any questions through email. Please reach out to our team at anytime!
Faith Formation Contact Information:
Director of Faith Formation
Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
Office Phone: 203-235-6381 Fax: 203-630-3041
Mailing Address: 109 Goodwill Avenue, Meriden, CT 06451