Faith Formation 2021-2022 Calendar
First Class is September 19th
- All classes and events will be held in person at Holy Angels campus from 8:45-9:45am Sunday
- Revised dismissal procedure – Pick up will be Holy Angels Gym at 9:45 AM (after class).
- We would like families to attend the 10 am mass, especially if they are in a sacramental year.
- All students are expected to attend classes, mass and events.
- First Reconciliation and First Communion will be offered in 3rd grade. Parents of older students that would like their children to receive these sacraments must email the Faith Formation Director email@example.com to set up an appointment.
There are assessments/assignments associated with each class. It is the parent’s responsibility to review our website to know what is required and the deadlines. When you start these assessments use the email: FirstCommunionHolyAngels@gmail.com
|First Reconciliation Sessions||Assessments|
|Session 1 -I Belong to a Loving Community||Session 1 Assessments|
|Session 2 – We Keep God’s Commandments||Session 2 Assessments|
|Session 3 – We can Act Like Jesus||Session 3 Assessments|
|Session 4 – Jesus Teaches Us to Forgive||Session 4 Assessments|
|Session 5 – Jesus Gives Us the Holy Spirit||Session 5 Assessments|
|Session 6 – I prepare for First Rconciliation||Session 6 Assessments|
|First Communion Sessions||Assessments|
|Session 1 – I Belong to a Loving Community||Session 1 Assessments|
|Session 2 – Our Community Remembers Jesus||Session 2 Assessments|
|Session 3 – Jesus Gathers People Together||Session 3 Assessments|
|Session 4 – Jesus’ Special Supper||Session 4 Assessments|
|Session 5 – Our Community Shares a Meal||Session 5 Assessments|
|Session 6 – My First Eucharist Book||Session 6 Assessments|