Teacher contact email **UPDATED EMAIL ADDRESS: FFGoodnews23@ourladyqueenofangels.net
Each week will be comprised of three components:
- Good News Gospel Weekly for each week. A hard copy was given to you in your packet
- Parent Teaching Page
This page will help parents work with their son/daughter with the Gospel Weeklies.
Click on the Good News levels and you will see the pages broken down by weeks.
- Student online Assessment. Each assessment corresponds to the Gospel weekly of the week.
Students use the email:FFGoodnews23@ourladyqueenofangels.net when asked: What’s the email of your catechist or teacher?
- Hard Copy Assessments:
- Good-News Assessments Unit-1
- Good-News Assessments Unit-2
- Good-News Assessments Unit-3
- Good News Assessment Unit 4
There will be several ZOOM Sessions for per Unit. The Zoom schedule for each unit will be distributed at the material pick up dates. Links to the sessions will be emailed to the parents.
The Good News sessions will be:
- Unit One: September 27th at 9:30 am; October 25th at 9:30 am
- Unit Two: November 12th at 7:00pm (Parent Q&A); November 22nd at 9:30am; December 20th at 9:30am
- Unit Three: February 17th 7-8PM (Parent Q&A); January 24th at 9:30am; February 14th at 9:30am
Pflaum provides Videos for the students to help communicate the Gospel message.
You can find them here.
Scroll down to the “Good News” videos.