Above all, maintain constant love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complaining. Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received. Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ.￼ 1 Peter 4:8–11
Our Lady Queen of Angels
109 Goodwill Ave
Meriden, CT 06451
Parish Office: 203-235-6381
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
109 Goodwill Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
Saint Joseph Church
22 Goodwill Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
Holy Angels Church
585 Main St, Meriden, CT 06451
Weekend Mass Schedule
4:30 pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
7:30 am at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
8:45 am at Saint Joseph Church
10:00 am at Holy Angels Church
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
7:30 am at The Our Lady Queen of Angels Chapel at the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Campus
No Wednesday Mass
3:30 pm-4:00 pm Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
Confession and Adoration:
6:00-7:00 pm Holy Angels Church
For updates, please check here
- July 3, 2022
- My reflection: “Every person needs a place that they can call their own – whether it’s...
- July 2, 2022
- My reflection: “When it seems hardest to pray, pray hardest.￼” Hugh Black This is...
- July 1, 2022
- My reflection: “Prayer is a way that our hearts can communicate in faith, a way that we...
- June 30, 2022
- My reflection: “May the days be good to you: comforting more often than crazy and giving more...
- June 29, 2022
- My reflection: “Perfectionism is not a quest for the best. It is a pursuit of the worst in...