My reflection today is this National Geographic history of Halloween.
This year Halloween will be very different because of the pandemic.
May God bless us during these difficult times.
Our Lady Queen of Angels
109 Goodwill Ave
Meriden, CT 06451
Parish Office: 203-235-6381
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
109 Goodwill Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
Saint Joseph Church
22 Goodwill Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
Holy Angels Church
585 Main St, Meriden, CT 06451
Weekend Mass Schedule
4:30 pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
7:30 am at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
8:45 am at Saint Joseph Church
10:00 am at Holy Angels Church
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
7:30 am at The Our Lady Queen of Angels Chapel at the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Campus
No Wednesday Mass
3:30 pm-4:00 pm Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
Confession and Adoration:
6:00-7:00 pm Holy Angels Church
For updates, please check here
- September 22, 2022
- My reflection is from Living Faith: Vanity of vanities, says Qoheleth, vanity of vanities!...
- September 21, 2022
- My reflection: “We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must...
- September 20, 2022
- My reflection: “Think about the good things in life, like sunshine, holidays, feeling...
- September 19, 2022
- My reflection is from Living Faith: No one who lights a lamp conceals it with a vessel or...
- September 18, 2022
- My reflection: “The closer we get to being who we are meant to be, the brighter we...