My reflection today is this National Geographic history of Halloween.
This year Halloween will be very different because of the pandemic.
May God bless us during these difficult times.
Our Lady Queen of Angels
109 Goodwill Ave
Meriden, CT 06451
Parish Office: 203-235-6381
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
109 Goodwill Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
Saint Joseph Church
22 Goodwill Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
Holy Angels Church
585 Main St, Meriden, CT 06451
Weekend Mass Schedule
4:30 pm at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
7:30 am at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
8:45 am at Saint Joseph Church
10:00 am at Holy Angels Church
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
7:30 am at The Our Lady Queen of Angels Chapel at the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Campus
No Wednesday Mass
3:30 pm-4:00 pm Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
Confession and Adoration:
6:00-7:00 pm Holy Angels Church
For updates, please check here
- May 23, 2022
- My reflection: “Sometimes it’s your turn to play the music to sing the...
- May 22, 2022
- My reflection: Gifts of Strong People “When they’re challenged, they know that they...
- May 21, 2022
- My reflection: “Positive thinking is a habit, like any other; we can practice it every day...
- May 20 2022
- My reflection: “You have a chance to be happy as any one person has ever been. You have an...
- May 19, 2022
- My reflection: Greatest gifts of strong people: “Strong people are true to...