Classes will begin again in September!
- All classes and events will be held in person at Holy Angels campus from 8:45-9:45am Sunday followed by 10:00am Mass. All students are expected to attend classes, mass and events.
2020-2021 Class Information:
Teacher contact email: FFVenture@ourladyqueenofangels.net
Each week will be comprised of three components:
- Venture Gospel Weekly for each week. A hard copy was given to you in your packet
- Parent Teaching Page
This page will help parents work with their son/daughter with the Gospel Weeklies.
Click on the Venture levels and you will see the pages broken down by weeks
- Student online Assessment. Each assessment corresponds to the Gospel weekly of the week.
Students use the email: FFVenture@ourladyqueenofangels.net when asked: What’s the email of your catechist or teacher?
Hard Copy Assessments:
Venture Assessments Unit-1
Venture Assessments Unit-2
Venture Assessments Unit-3
Venture Assessment Unit 4
There will be several ZOOM Sessions for per Unit. The Zoom schedule for each unit will be distributed at the material pick up dates. Links to the sessions will be emailed to the parents.
The Venture sessions will be:
- Unit One: September 21st at 5:00 pm; October 11th 9:30 am
- Unit Two: November 12th at 7:00pm (Parent Q&A); November 15th at 9:30am; December 13th at 9:30am
- Unit Three: February 17th 7-8PM (Parent Q&A); January 17th 9:30am; February 8th 5:00pm
Pflaum provides Videos for the students to help communicate the Gospel message.
You can find them here.
Scroll down to the “Venture” videos.